Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

This past week's weight loss is 1.6, for a total of 28.6. I expect a "whoosh" in the next day or so, because after all of the work I did outside yesterday in the hot sun I felt like I was retaining water, even after the 8 bottles I drank.

Other stats:

APs earned: 74
APs swapped: 74
Weeklies Used: 34 out of 49, with 15 left over

Holy canoli that's a lot of APs! I had four days of Zumba, plus lots of yard work, and I went on a couple of cleaning benders.

It's been a successful week in many ways - I navigated obstacles like the family reunion with style, and without depriving myself. I almost forgot - I got into some size 14 misses jeans. I wasn't quite ready to wear them all day yet, but I think in another week or two I will be. Here's to next week being just as good!

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Dang girly...you"re going to have to change you're blog title the way you keep dropping pounds! Congrats!!!

Paula said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on another stellar week.

Laura Carson said...

Thanks, ladies! I guess I will have to change the title, since there's only one fat girl posting these days. Any suggestions?