Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesdays with ... 3 Fat Girlz

Okay, I might not have time for creating pithy, entertaining posts here, and apparently no one else does either, but I think we should at least keep up with the accountability part of this blog, which means recording what has happened between one weigh-in and the next.

For me, FG#2, maintain is the name of the game this week. I'm not complaining about that. This is the toughest part of the whole process for me--I am pretty close to being within 10 pounds of my goal weight (I'm 10 and a fraction from goal), and it always seem to be somewhere in here, in the 10- to 5-pounds to goal weight area that I start to lose interest, stall out, go crazy, or something. So here I am again. But this time, I'm hoping I can make the big push to get past that last hurdle, or whatever you want to call it, and actually lose those last few pounds. All together now: Go!

FG3: Yep, still maintaining pretty much, though expecting a drop in the next day or two. Feeling pretty motivated and doing okay. Wish i was within 10 pounds of my goal! (ETA on wednesday: i did get that little drop, yay!)

Fg#1: Late to the party again! Still maintaining here, not really tracking as I should. I'm walking - a LOT at work, and if I were even slightly more mindful I'd be losing. That is on my agenda - back to tracking. I think I said that last week though, so I'd better cough it UP!

No comments: