Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday To-Do

Obviously my lackadaisical approach isn't working. Oh, FG#1 here, by the way. Last week I completely forgot to weigh in, or post, and now I'm up another 1.5. So I'm thinking about what I'm doing wrong (besides everything). There's a laundry list – but at least one thing I'm doing right is being active. Then again that's just sort of a result of my lifestyle lately, not so much anything I'm consciously doing right. Since I have a laundry list of things I'm doing wrong at the moment I'm going to choose two to start working on this week. I feel like I've gotten out of my groove so to speak.
Things to work on this week:
1. Drink more water. I'm not drinking much water lately as the bathroom at work is stupid far from my desk. That's not a good excuse though, because walking stupid far to potty is good exercise.
2. Eat breakfast. Often I rush out the door in the morning without breakfast, and yet again the kitchen is far enough away from my desk (and the setup there is not terribly conducive to *fixing* food) that I just don't bother. So this morning I brought a hard-boiled egg in a Ziploc baggie that was big enough to actually peel it in the bag, drop the shell in, and throw it out. That'll work.
======
FG#2 here. I forgot last week and haven't weighed in this week. Between the dogs killing my computer (it's back now, minus anything I had on my damaged hard drive) and spending a good part of my day here at the Veterinary Specialty Hospital with Willow I have to say that weigh-in is pretty much the last thing on my mind. I'm sure the Easter Bunny did some serious damage, and stress eating over Willow isn't helping. I'll try to remember to weigh-in, maybe tomorrow morning, and post the result, but I imagine it's not going to be a weight-loss success.... (Excuse the odd indent; the formatting for Laura's list above is messing with my paragraph here and I don't have the patience to figure it out and fix it.)



No comments: