Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Drag it up on that scale!

After basically a month of farting around (and waiting for my knee to get less angry) I drug my butt back to weigh in today. I have actually maintained since last recorded weigh in here. I had been up two to three pounds but that weight has sort of crept off over the last week. I've not been tracking much, and I've not been exercising much (except at Julie's farmsitting) but I've somehow managed to find some sort of moderator lately. It's good. Really good.

So I'm back on track. I started Zumba back last Saturday and again last night - all's well. I'm staying low impact for another week or two just to ease back in (for my knee).

And. AND. There is a Zumba instructor class on Nov 5th thirty minutes from home. I'm signing up tonight!

No comments: